Kudicom company limited
Construction Equipment Rental Guide
If you’re working in a project-based business like the construction industry, you learn to keep a close eye on your bottom line. There are times when making a decision for construction equipment rental makes more sense than tying up cash in buying the same item. You can get the equipment you need without committing yourself over the long term.
Inportation & Exportation
Crop and Animal Farming
BUILDING STRONG RELATIONSHIPS IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
- Equipment Is Reliable and Well Maintained.The units available for rent are inspected regularly and the hours of use are tracked. All equipment that has logged high numbers of hours is rotated out of circulation and replaced. All construction equipment available for rent at any time is in good condition and ready to go to work.
- Rental Equipment Features the Latest Technology. To stay competitive, the rental company offers its newer models featuring the latest technology. By choosing to rent the equipment you need, you and your crew get the opportunity to work with equipment with the latest features and benefits. As a result, you may be able to save time and money when completing your project.
- Renting Means You Can Work with the Right Equipment. You won’t be stuck trying to make do with your existing equipment on a job site; renting gives you access to a complete inventory at your disposal. Choose exactly the piece of equipment you need from Cat® and other quality Allied brands and get the job done right.
- No Capital Investment Needed. When you decide to rent construction equipment, the only time you will incur an expense is when you need it for a job. You’re not tying up cash flow on a regular basis paying for financing costs.
- No Long-term Storage Fees Are Required. Since you only rent the construction equipment when you need to use it for a specific job, you aren’t
- Service and Maintenance Costs Are Eliminated. These costs are the responsibility of the rental company. If something goes wrong while you are using a piece of rental equipment, you can simply arrange to return it for a replacement. The rental company is responsible for any repairs, as well as general maintenance on all of its equipment. You do not have to account for maintenance expenses in your budget for that piece of machinery.
- Opportunity to Try New Models Before Making Buying Decision. Reading about a piece of equipment’s features and benefits doesn’t always give you the true picture of what it would be like to operate it on a job site. If you are in the market for new equipment, you can try out new models and get some “hands-on” experience before making your final decision about which one is right for your business.
Rent vs. Buy
Making a decision about renting vs owning construction equipment is one that you would not want to make without due consideration. There are definite advantages and disadvantages to both courses of action. Initial cost is only one of the factors you’ll want to consider before making a decision. Along with this outlay, you’ll also need to look at your company’s current financial situation and future prospects. It pays to evaluate which method of bringing equipment into your business will bring you the most benefit.
Rental Equipment is Not a Company Asset.
While renting construction equipment gives you the advantage of not having to budget for maintenance and storage costs, it is not a company asset. If you decided to buy it, you would have the option of selling it and getting some type of return on your investment — even though the equipment will have depreciated over time.
Look at your cash on hand and your capacity to borrow to finance an equipment purchase. Renting doesn’t tie up your capital in the same way as buying a piece of equipment; however, if you end up renting several times over a relatively short time, the cost can add up very quickly. You can end up spending as much, or even more money on rental fees than if you had bought the equipment outright, so it’s important to compare costs of each option carefully.
Kudicom Rentals is your one-stop shop for all of your construction equipment rental needs in Ghana. We offer a complete line of quality products from Cat, as well as other Allied manufacturers. Our friendly staff is ready to answer any questions you may have. Kudicom Company also has used construction equipment available for purchase if you decide that buying is the best decision for you.
- Vibratory Compactors. Cat soil compactors feature front and rear-facing working lights and standard rearview mirrors for safety. The operational gauges and steering console are adjustable so that you or your crew member can find the right fit for comfort during the work day, and the entire console tilts for easy entering and exiting the compactor. The compactor is operated with a single lever. A padded wrist rest is provided so that you or your crew member’s operating hand doesn’t become unduly strained during the work day. The cab (either open style or glass enclosed) is equipped with a rubber floor mat to reduce vibrations throughout the day and reduce operator fatigue during operation.
Consider renting a skid steer and the attachment together so that you know both pieces of equipment will be compatible and the job will not be slowed down due to the attachment not fitting the skid steer properly. Taking this step could end up saving you time, as well as money, in the long run.