MEDIUM & LARGE EXCAVATOR RENTALS
Are you in search of powerful excavators for your most demanding bulk earthmoving and heavy lifting applications? Caterpillar® is a manufacturer of the world’s most innovative earthmoving machines for nearly a century. We offer a line of medium and large excavators that is up to the challenge. These robust, hard-working machines feature advanced hydraulic systems that deliver superior digging capacity, allowing you to complete your projects with greater speed and efficiency. You will also appreciate how easy Cat® excavators are to operate, as well as the energy-efficient engines that will reduce your fuel costs.
- CAT 321C 148 hp, compact radius
- CAT 324E 200 hp, 59,000#
- CAT 326F 203 hp, 64,800#
- CAT 336E 316 hp, 79,700#
- CAT 349E 425 hp, 109,000#
- CAT 374F 476 hp, 157,000#
LOOK TO KUDICOM MACHINERY FOR A DEPENDABLE EXCAVATOR RENTAL IN GHANA
If you’d like to add a Cat excavator or two to your heavy equipment fleet in Indiana but don’t want to make a significant long-term investment, consider an excavator rental from MacAllister Machinery. At MacAllister Machinery — an authorized Cat equipment dealer since 1945 — we’re able to offer an extensive selection of track excavator rental models from Caterpillar that will meet your requirements on a short-term or long-term basis. You’ll find an assortment of medium and large excavator rentals that will allow you to make the perfect match between machine and application.
AN EXCAVATOR RENTAL HAS MUCH TO OFFER TO YOUR COMPANY
Highlights of a large or medium excavator rental from MacAllister Machinery include:
- Late-model, low-hour machines in peak operating condition (older models may also be available)
- Next-day (and often same-day) delivery to your job site
- Streamlined renting process saves time and hassles
- Option to pick up your excavator at one of our many convenient locations in Indiana
- Flexible, affordable agreements whether you need to rent for a day, week, month or longer
- Prompt field service from specially trained technicians to minimize unproductive downtime
- Availability of rental purchase options if you wish to take ownership of the machine
WHEN DOES AN EXCAVATOR RENTAL MAKE SENSE FOR YOUR COMPANY?
Renting a medium or large excavator will allow you to replace a machine that’s in the shop for repairs or temporarily unavailable for other reasons — with our fast service, you’ll be able to keep the project on schedule. If you’re experiencing a sudden upturn in business, renting gives you a cost-effective way to bolster your fleet and meet the demand. Renting also helps you avoid the draining of resources that may accompany a purchase — you won’t have to make a significant capital investment.